>.

Default Product help v's spam

Dave, I am not lying, Ken has admitted the facts he has also seen Unijig 1
to 4, The patents were applied for here in AUS but the cost of doing so here
and the projected income from sales made it prohibitive.
Ken has enough information to deduce who I am so if he wants to bring a law
suite go ahead ken, if you can't quite work out who I am ask Gorgi who
defends him the most.

The reason I don't use my real name on USENET is once bitten twice shy,
there are many cooks out there who have used my details and it has cost me
dearly in $$$ and time to recover my identity
The Australian Patent was pending and if needed I can post the application
number which preceeds ken by many years and he knows this, ken is not to be
trusted.

The name in the Unijig site is not me, but if you contact the webmaster it
should find me.

"Dave in Fairfax" wrote in message
Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales wrote:
Its impossible for me to defend myself against these accusations

I wondered about the patents after checking both sites and only seeing a
mention of them on your site. I did see an "A" name on the Unijig site,
but since the other poster won't give a name, or valid e-mail addy, it's
a bit hard to give him much credence. Saying that we have no "need to
know" who he is shows a level of moral cowardice that is insulting. If
he's telling the truth, he has nothing to fear in court, if he is lying,
he should slink off.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work