Dave in Fairfax

Default Product help v's spam

Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales wrote:
Its impossible for me to defend myself against these accusations because the
person will not state his name and address as he may come against court
litigation for the defamatory remarks. I have the right to communicate
through this forum without this sort of nonsense. Regarding the Unijig the
original idea belonged to Gerry Glaser from LA and my innovative
improvements now carry a valid USA Patent & a current NZ Patent application,
so who's stolen what?? Lets face it the best product always wins anyway.

I wondered about the patents after checking both sites and only seeing a
mention of them on your site. I did see an "A" name on the Unijig site,
but since the other poster won't give a name, or valid e-mail addy, it's
a bit hard to give him much credence. Saying that we have no "need to
know" who he is shows a level of moral cowardice that is insulting. If
he's telling the truth, he has nothing to fear in court, if he is lying,
he should slink off.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work