Don Foreman

Default I need some ideas on using old 2-liter bottles.

On 14 Oct 2005 16:03:40 -0700, "TwoGuns"
wrote:

Whump.
************************************************* ************************************************** *****************************

When I was a stupid teen a friend of mine and I had the brilliant idea
of filling a 30 gallon trash bag we had placed in an empty 55 gallon
drum with Oxy/AC .
We put enough Oxy/AC in the bag to stretch it to the max and then tied
our cannon fuse inside the neck with enough duct tape to give an almost
air tight seal. We then put several bricks and a cement block on the
lid and lit the 30 second fuse. We were about 100 feet away behind a
tree when it went off. It was a darn good thing we hid behind that tree
cause bricks and concrete block pieces were flying everywhere. The 55
gallon steel drum did not split but it had a permanant bulge in the
middle of it. Similar experiments with gasoline and Oxygen yielded
results almost as spectacular . I'm just glad I'm not a kid growing up
now. What a difference 40 years can make. It is hard to believe that
this is the same country and a Cherry Bomb can get a kid thrown in
jail.

Dennis

The buried 2-liter bottle just goes "whump". The neighbors don't even
notice. However, it does seem to result in no new tunnels for a
while.