Kris Picking

Default Repair help please... C110 2m transceiver

Sounds like you have a repeater offset setup on the radio. Try googling for
"Standard c110 repeater offset" and see what that turns up.

Kris

"Mike Berger" wrote in message
There are MARS and CAP frequencies that some of the Standard
radios could tune with factory-supported modifications --
often programmable. I don't know about that particular model
but I'd suspect that before I'd assume there was a problem.

Dave Bullock wrote:
Has anyone got a copy of (or know where to download) a service
handbook/schematic for the STANDARD C110 2m handheld transceiver.
Alternatively has anyone encountered a fault where it transmits &
receives, 10MHz above the indicated frequency on the thumbwheels?
I would imagine there's a down mixer and that the synth is not running at
signal frequency for this age of rig?
Are there jumpers/links inside that someone might have messed up, as it
will still transmit (out of band) with this feature/fault?
Could it be that this radio is set for some band other than Ham radio?
Please help.....thanks in anticipation...
Dave