Larry Jaques

Default The PEST project - completed.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 02:20:21 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Rich
the Newsgroup Wacko quickly quoth:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 02:27:42 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
There are some large yellowish spiders around here called "Banana
Spiders". they are strange looking, and build large webs all over the
place.

I've heard that there are no spiders that eat bananas that are venomous.
;-D

I got lucky a few times in my yout after telling the story of the
giant, leaping, yellow, banana spiders of Mexico. We lived 50 miles
north of the border. Fond memories. Wanna see the scar? g

--
The State always moves slowly and grudgingly towards any purpose that
accrues to society's advantage, but moves rapidly and with alacrity