Don Foreman

Default I need some ideas on using old 2-liter bottles.

On 14 Oct 2005 08:25:01 -0700, "TwoGuns"
wrote:

Maybe this has already been addressed here but I have been trying to
come up with good uses for two liter plastic bottles for years. If any
of you have a good idea about this I would appreciate hearing about it.

Oxy-acetylene mole/gopher bombs. Make electric squib with a kitchen
match and a piece of thin nichrome wire out of a discarded hairdryer.
Glue into cap. Fill bottle with oxy-acetylene. Bury bottle along a
fresh tunnel run. Run extension cord to battery.

Whump.

Replace divot.