Bob May

Default How do indicators age?

The cheap fix is to remove the old oil yourself and relubricate. However,
this does mean that you have to disassemble the instrument all the way and
that can be fun if you don't know how they go together. I use the LaBelle
brand oils (model railroading lubricants) to lubricate my instruments.
If you can't find a machinist type instrument repair place, a watch repair
place can usually do the job. He's got the cleaning stuff as well as the
oils to lubricate the instrument as well as all of the tools needed to do
the work.

--
Why do penguins walk so far to get to their nesting grounds?