>.

Default Product help v's spam

I am being polite to the rest, not to warn you of a person who can not be
trusted is being rude.
After all for Evil will trimph if good men do nothing. Put youself in
Gorgi's place he does all the development work "Gives" the New Zealand
distrabution to ken only to see a "FRIEND" steal the idea and produce it
himself.
As for the unsigned post it is unimportant for you to know who I am but I an
sure ken can work out which one of Gorgi's friends I am.
Gorgi' True Friend.

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"." wrote:

I will be polite when SPAMMER Ken admits that while acting as an agent
for Unijig He STOLE the design and started to sell his own, Ken the
Spammer is not trustworthy and as such does not deserve me to be
polite to him.

How about the rest of us?