No

Default Almost Gloat and almost free wood for somone

This particular auction is held monthly. Hardwood is hit or miss. In
addition to the Black Walnut they has some Oak. The vast majority of
stuff at this particular is surplus building supplies. Things like
construction lumber, plywood, windows, doors, cabinets, hardware,
roofing, hardscaping, plumbing, electrical, trim, trusses, truss
joists, junk, trash and firewood (I added the last three as some of
the stuff people buy falls into those categories).

Some of my past gloats at this particular auction.
Maple wall cabinet for shop - $1
Solid Cherry 4' wall cabinet for laundry room - $10
Solid wood exterior door with 9, true divided lites - $65
Prehung metal Stanley exterior door - $85 not a gloat
Two pallet loads of concrete block - $5
1 pallet of "adhesives" included wood glue, dap glazing, construction
adhesive, Wood Dough and other things. All multiple full cases. $15 I
then sold off individual cases in the auction parking lot and made $40.
So, I got more than I wanted AND pocketed $25
Some stuff goes for more than its worth IMO. 2x4x92 1/2 for $3+ is
crazy at an auction if you ask me.

What is an interesting dynamic at this auction is the Amish. They will
not shop at the borg. Sometimes they drive the price up on stuff.

Anyway - The next auction is second Thursday in November. If anyone
from the wrec is going let me know and I'll buy you a cup of coffee if
I'm there. if your building a house bring your plans. If you bring a
friend or two, bring cell phones or 2 way radios. They have a bunch of
auctioneers going at once and sometimes you need to be at 2 places at
once. Arrive early so you can scope things out. Bring a truck and
trailer if you have one.

Here is the link. http://www.wolgemuth-auction.com/Lumber.htm
http://www.wolgemuth-auction.com/