Jim Yanik

Default Spray paint help - Att: Doug Kanter and others

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

wrote in message

Longer, especially at lower temps. By the way, I assume you're
shaking the cans VERY thoroughly, right?

After the second episode of paint wrinkling, yes. (-:

Hmm. The plot thickens. Let me see if I've got this straight. You
didn't shake the can for the first coat or two or whatever. The paint
behaved badly. Then, you shook the can and did another coat on top of
the earlier ones?

If this is the case, I'd strip off all the paint and start over.
Discard the unused paint (properly) and buy new stuff.

Some spray paints do not like to be put over other brands of paint,and will
wrinkle.You have to test for compatibility on a scrap piece.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik