Skype_man

Default Zenith SJ7743RK pix overloading (C-3)

I have rejuvinated a lot of Zenith 25, & 27" CRT's
this year, & lost none of them. It's all how you go
about setting up & using the rejuvinator. Check the
electrolytic on the CRT board, if the unit has one, &
the one by the jungle IC like the other poster stated.
Sky.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello

Zenith SJ7743RK, (C-3 chassis) Signal module 9-1054-01.

TV has overloading with the pix washing out, with scene change.
Also sync is a bit tenuous. Adjusting the video level pot helps, but
not enough range. CRT checks good (surprise!), and I have bypassed PIP
to eliminate that.
I have seen this commonly on these TV's, this one from 1992, but
have gotten around it by adjusting the video level.
I suspect an electrolytis is to blame, but have never dug into this
problem to find the culprit. Have any of you? I sure would appreciate
the quick fix. Thanks

David, on the Illinois prairie.