Default Dust Collection Ports

On 13 Oct 2005 18:55:31 -0700, "Rocky" wrote:

Thanks for all the input. My shop is fairly small and most of my work
is fine dust from cutting balsa for model airplane building. Home
improvement projects and some other wood working make the regular
sawdust but I don't generate much in the way of chips (no lathe or
planer). That being said and not having a dust collector currently, do
I invest in something that has a built in cyclone or just go with the
dual bag types. I like a clean shop.

the cyclone really comes into play with chips. if you make a lot of
fine dust get good filters and leave it at that.