The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Do B&Q Deliver?

raden wrote:
In message , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
Thank goodness I have 3 cheaper sheds to go to in my location.
To this day I can honestly say I've never stepped foot in a B&Q
store.

I have one of those things called a "Hardware Store" just round the
corner from me

... which very few people in uk.d-i-y seem to have heard of

I'm have one too, and also...

large sheds...
1 Rapid Hardware
2 Taskers Hardware
1 Focus DIY
1 Wicks DIY
2 B&Q

And a local handymans store :-)

But do you know them well enough that you don't even need to haggle
over the price, you get an automatic discount ?

Well the 2nd one down is the cheapeast out of the lot and I'm not going to
argue about a couple of quid discount for every £25 spent.
I only go to the handymans store for nails&screws. as its not worth
travelling just for these.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite