Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Double Glazing Quote Problem

drugs began to take hold. I remember "RedOnRed" saying
something like:

The only thing is that there quote is very competitive. For example, I rang
another company yesterday, gave them the measurements over the phone and
they then rang me back with a rough quote for £3000 more then the company
upping their price.

I just don't want to be out of pocket for someone elses oversight. Imagine
me saying there's actually a couple more windows that I forgot to mention.
Well i'd have to pay for those for forgetting to mention them. They've
ballsed up so they should incur the costs.

It's hardly their fault your house is awkward to work on. The survey
should have picked that up, but I'd be surprised if E&OE wasn't on the
contract somewhere.
--

Dave