The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Do B&Q Deliver?

raden wrote:
In message , The3rd
Earl Of Derby writes
Scozia wrote:
wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:19:05 GMT, "Jim" Jim
wrote:

Any idea if B&Q Warehouse deliver.

Looking to buy a shed (not avaliable online), but cant find out
from the website if stores deliver!

Anyone got any experience?

I have a note on the back of a Garage Doors brochure,written by a
lady at the service desk at my local Warehouse - "Delivery. Free
for store orders over £400, otherwise £20".

However, I believe that the £20 charge might apply for delivery
over "x" miles regardless of order value.

I don't suppose anyone here will be interested in the "15% OFF all
items IN_STORE" which runs from today until Sunday pm, so I will
not mention it.

Ziggur

It's £20 delivery if you're inside the delivery boundary for the
store, free if you spend over £400.

Or £50 if outside the area and £30 if you spend over £400. I know
cause i happen to work for them

-=Scozia=-

Thank goodness I have 3 cheaper sheds to go to in my location.
To this day I can honestly say I've never stepped foot in a B&Q
store.

I have one of those things called a "Hardware Store" just round the
corner from me

... which very few people in uk.d-i-y seem to have heard of

I'm have one too, and also...

large sheds...
1 Rapid Hardware
2 Taskers Hardware