fred

Default Iron Waste Pipe

In article ,
writes
Don't want to be a pain but I looked on the site you suggested at
http://www.bes.ltd.uk but can't find the tool. I searched for 'hole,'
'saw' and various combinations of other words without success :-(

No problem, I omitted to mention in my first post that although BES are a
lovely bunch of people, the web site is completely wank :-!. This is
definitely one where you go there then request a paper catalogue.

Also, web orders are not handled automatically, they are printed out then
actioned manually gasp. I recommend telephoning, as I said they are a
nice bunch, not infallible, but quick to fix any probs.

Ok, to your problem, go to the main site, then go to 'On-Line Catalogue'
(mid right), then go to 'Manual Entry' from near the bottom of the left hand
menu. Enter the code there and a description & current price (+vat) will
appear, currently 6.11

Hope that helps, but def go for the paper catalogue.

Regards,
--
fred