Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales

Default Product help v's spam

I own a tool manufacturing business (& my English is not great) and I sell
tools to make a living for my family. So I am commercial. "BUT" if you need
genuine help or advise on woodturning, my 30 yrs at the lathe may be of help
to you. I will try to answer any question if it is in my capability to do
so.

So to the child like minds that cant see past the (Spam) is that English?? I
am sorry, but it might help you to be more informed regarding what's
happening in tool design and product support to look and ask questions from
successful manufacturers like us. We wouldn't be in business 16yrs if we
weren't doing something right.

Ken Port

Tool Designer Woodcut tools.

www.woodcut-tools.com