Default Dust Collection Ports

If you have a dust collector with one of the dual 4" Y connections, pull it
off and put on a piece of 6" hose. It is totally awesome. Be sure there are
no small cats or dogs in the area. They might get sucked up.

Bob

I wish I could!! I got one of the JDS DCs with the two 4" Ys, but the
main they connect to is only a 5 incher. I bought a length of 5" hose,
and I reduce to 4" right at the tool itself.

In retrospect, I wish I had gotten a DC with a 6" main, because at
least you can find 6" tool ports for them.

However, even with a 5" hose, it can still suck a bass boat half-way
down!