Default jointer infee/outfeed table question

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:23:17 -0500, "Thomas"
scythicon311@yahoo(dot)com wrote:

I just posted a picture on abpw of the infeed/outfeed tables on a Jet model
JJ-6CSX jointer that I bought used.
Please take a look and tell me if this is the correct configuration of the
tables or should they be parallel to each other.
Thanks,
Thomas

push down on your straightedge so it sits flat on the outfeed table.
the distance it hovers above the infeed table is the depth of cut.
this is adjustable with those handwheels...

hey, anybody have the link to that excellent jointer setup post from a
few years back?