Harry Bloomfield

Default Air Coolers which don't need an external air vent?

ste wrote :
A good split unit aircon will cost about the same as a single server, and
take less time to set up than a single server takes to install and
configure from scratch.

-- Grunff

Thanks for that Grunff. I realise the money the air conditioning and routing
of pipes will cost, hence why I was trying to find cheaper options. If we
have to pay, then we have to pay; but it's worth asking if it could save us a
few grand!

You can buy self contained units, where all that is needed is a hole
through the wall for the hot air outlet pipe.

The traditional internal and external units are combined as one unit,
then the extracted heat is blown out of a small flexible air duct. The
duct can be fed out via a window or a hole drilled in a wall.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)