Dave Plowman (News)

Default Do B&Q Deliver?

In article ,
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Yes. Not cheap, not quick and, if there is anything wrong with the
article it takes as long for them to arrange to pick it up. Don't
sign for delivery until you have checked the item carefully.

I'm sure the driver will hang about for an hour whilst he checks out the
shed parts. :-(

Funnily, I had kitchen cupboard doors from B&Q delivered - they were order
only. And the driver checked the delivery against the order very
thoroughly. Went through each and every one to make sure it was as
ordered. I was impressed. Possibly he was a factory, rather than store,
delivery driver.

--
*If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.