Mike Dodd

Default Do B&Q Deliver?

Jim wrote:
Any idea if B&Q Warehouse deliver.

Looking to buy a shed (not avaliable online), but cant find out from the
website if stores deliver!

Anyone got any experience?

Yes, and unless you're next door, the cost will be around £20. I *had*
to use these to get some worktops delivered.

....and again, the week later after I snapped one of the worktops.

Delivery is fine, and they'll manhandle the items to where you need
them. On both occasions delivery was early morning (suited me fine).

Re. sheds and DIY, I'll go along with an earlier poster - head down to a
timber merchant and buy a load of shiplap - I spent about £200 on scant
and 16mm thick shiplap, and together with a few sheets of stirling board
crafted a bloody good shed.

Quite fun, too.

Infinitely better than the crap feather-edge ****e that the likes of B&Q
often sell