Doug Kanter

Default Spray paint help

wrote in message

What are you painting? What temperature? Humidity? Is whatever you're
painting in a place where it might be forced to dry too quickly, like in
the
sun? Are you putting on very light coats?

I was painting bare metal, or metal with a primer. Fairly dry humidity
but have a friend who has had the same problem in the summer so
humidity doesn't seem to be a factor. Painting was done in a basement
or garage, not in the sun. and yes, I was using very light coats,
otherwise it runs and causes drips.

What brand of primer & paint? What was the temperature when it was applied,
and while it was drying?