John Cartmell

Default Do B&Q Deliver?

In article ,
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
John Cartmell wrote:
In article ,
Jim Jim wrote:
Any idea if B&Q Warehouse deliver.

Looking to buy a shed (not avaliable online), but cant find out from
the website if stores deliver!

Anyone got any experience?

Yes. Not cheap, not quick and, if there is anything wrong with the
article it takes as long for them to arrange to pick it up. Don't
sign for delivery until you have checked the item carefully.

I'm sure the driver will hang about for an hour whilst he checks out the
shed parts. :-(

That's what will happen if he delivers here. Buy a (not-cheap) radiator and
find it damaged - "Yes sir, our delivery people will contact you in 3-5 days
to arrange to pick it up. When we receive it here then we will send out a
replacement." Note that they didn't promise to collect it in 3-5 days - it
would take that long to think about asking about when to collect it!

The driver will wait for as long as it takes.

Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527
www.finnybank.com