WB2MEP

Default Zenith Z27a11s inputs

babzog wrote:
nvic Wrote:
Hey, i have heard of these being tricky. Some models you have to tune
to channel 99 and then push channel up on the remote, others, just
tune
to chanel 00. let me know if it doesn't work, nvic

Hi,

I tried tuning to 00 and 01... no luck with either (the TV won't tune
to those).

Tried 99, then channel up with no luck either.

--
babzog

I don't know how similar your model is to a B27a11z, but on this model
it's selected by stepping down to chan 02
(or whatever the lowest channel you have programmed), then pressing
channel down one more time.

It's basically between the lowest & highest channels programmed in
memory so you'll get to the video input
when you step above the highest or below the lowest programmed channel
number.

Mike

WB2MEP