Michael A. Terrell

Default The PEST project - completed.

Reyd wrote:

I like most people thought this was some form of pest launcher(to remove
pests from the garden)
out here we have banana slugs which are about 6" long.
stepped upon they actually pop, and are everywhere eating flowers.
perhaps there is some way of adopting your idea to propel these pests
good and far(exploding ammuntion thats free)
that aside, you've built one awesome launcher, I'm tempted to experiment
and see if my 14"dia dust collector impeller could do something similar
with golf balls. the boxy shape looks quite interesting.

There are some large yellowish spiders around here called "Banana
Spiders". they are strange looking, and build large webs all over the
place.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell