Default spraying poly?

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:10:53 GMT, "CJ" wrote:

I got this one at Harbor and it has worked well for me.

As for longevity, I have sprayed more poly-u over the past two years since
moving and it has worked well. I have done way better with it than I
thought I ever would. Off the top of my head I have done...

Oak Entertainment Center (BIG ONE !)
Pine Columns x 3
African Produk Home Theater Finish Carpentry (columns, etc.)
Several small pieces like plant stands (Oak)
Oak Kitchen table

The only warning I have to folks buying this gun, watch what you use to
clean it ! The plastic cup didn't take Mineral Spirits too well over the
long haul.

I eventually broke the plastic cup. HF sells a metal replacement,
which I used until I converted it over to remote pot.

remote pot is the way to go for spraying cabinets. being able to spray
with the gun upside down is very convenient for getting the insides.