bblnd32 bblnd32 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Sony KV-32 TV fault blinking LED

I have a 3 year old Sony KV-32FQ75U TV which was working fine one night then next morning wouldnt switch on, now the TV clicks as if its trying to start & the LED power indicator blinks twice,This would seem from the info I ca find to mean a power problem but a friend of a friend TV repair man has failed to find the fault & says it needs a new board which will cost £400
This seems crazy, has anyone had any luck with Sony assisting in the cost of a 3 yr old TV repair? I expected a TV to become obsolete not fail after such a short time.
Any ideas on finding the fault?
Thanks