RedOnRed

Default Double Glazing Quote Problem

You are obviously happy with the company, that is why you chose them.

They make very good windows and have shown me the best product by far. Other
then this incident, they're also very good to deal with.

If after the price increase you still think you are getting a good
deal, accept the apology and go ahead.

The price is still very good, even after the stealth increase.

If the price increase means you feel you are not getting a good deal,
accept their apology, take the refunded deposit and go to another
company.
Possibly there might be a breach of contract, do you really want all
the stress and aggravation of pursuing it?

The problem is that I still want the work done but at the orginally quoted
price. Which is fair enough really.

I don't really want the stress and aggravation of pursuing it, but i've been
advised that if I accept my deposit back i'll be cancelling the contract. As
they're in breach of contract then I should have case (albeit possibley a
very long one) of getting them to do it at the original price.