John Rumm

Default Air Coolers which don't need an external air vent?

ste wrote:

Thanks for that Grunff. I realise the money the air conditioning and
routing of pipes will cost, hence why I was trying to find cheaper options.
If we have to pay, then we have to pay; but it's worth asking if it could
save us a few grand!

I would guess you are looking at less than a grand unless you need to
run the connection between internal and external units a long way.

(You are talking about a 3" diameter bundle of insulated pipes here -
you can buy split units precharged and ready to go - you simply feed the
pipes through (typically they are 5 to 6m long) and connect up. Plug it
in and off you go. That should give you 3kW of cooling - so good for
half a dozen servers or more)

--
Cheers,

John.