Default Air Lifting

If I recall correctly , the air lift method works by adding air to the
column of water in the pipe. With the added air, the column weighs
less and the water/air column will rise to the height where its weight
is the same as the weight of the pure water.

Not a great explanation, but anyway the lift of such a system is
limited. In short I don't think it will work for your application.

What would probably work well is the Harbor Freight 12 volt marine
utility pump. 240 gallons per hour, 23 foot lift.
It is currently on sale at $25. LOT NO 9576

Dan