Ken Davey

Default Tesla Turbine

Winston wrote:
Ken Davey wrote:
Some time ago somebody (forgotten who) mentioned, in passing, that
hard drive discs might serve as rotors in a Tesla Turbine.
I had been working for some time on that idea and now I am finally
ready to show the world (or at least RCM) the results.
http://www.rupert.net/~solar/
Click on Tesla Turbine - go figure
The page is still incomplete but the basics are there.

Way excellent, Ken.

Please post again when you have performance and efficiency curves.

--Winston

Chuckle.
Performance and efficiency - two words that are seldom heard in my shop.
I am sitting here watching hurricane force winds rip up the ocean in front
of the house.
Starting to pack up the shop for the winter.
Gallons of LPS3 and all that.
In a couple of weeks I am off to my 'alternate' home in Honduras so not much
more will happen here until spring.
At that time I will set about building the instrumentation I dreamed up over
the winter.

Regards.
Ken.