Peter

Default What is a good brand of lighting fixture ???

5 of the light fixtures I have replaced within the past 4 years have
become defective. All were purchased from Home Depot ( I guess
made in China, which is garbage).....However I haven't found anything
that has quality in any of the chain stores.

I need a 4' 4 light flourescent in the Kitchen.... a hanging fixture for the
dinette, an entrance foyer light and 3 motion detectors for outdoors.

All were replaced within the past few years (replacements were from Home
Depot) and all have failed. All of the other fixtures in the house have
about 15 - 25 years on them and are working fine.

Are there any quality lighting fixture brands that I should be looking for ??

Thanking you in advance !!!

Peter