Simon Avery

Default Chasing computer wiring (Cat-5) into plaster over brick wall

Dave Plowman wrote:

Hello Dave

For any heavy/complex/high bandwidth activities wired is
the way to go. However it is extremely blinkered, even
illogical, to state that something is "always better";
this implies that there is no situation whatsoever where a
wireless link is better than a wired link. So patently
illogical that it had all the hallmarks of a Troll :-)

DP| I stand by what I said. Wireless links may be more
DP| convenient, but they are never better.

This is devolving into semantics, but "better" is not a particularly
specific word. What's better for you clearly isn't better for David.

"Convenient" can be included in a definition of "better", imo.

--
Simon, who doesn't have any wifi stuff at all.