ste

Default Air Coolers which don't need an external air vent?

Hi there,

In work, we've got a small room of about 1.75m x 1.5cm, and about 3m high.
We want to put some of our servers in there (they will just about fit!), but
are worried about it getting too hot in there.

We definitely need some sort of cooling system, but connecting a full air
conditioning system will not only be expensive, but having an external air
vent is going to be very tricky (and even more expense!) due to the location
of this room within the building.

Are there any air coolers out there which can keep the temperature down
within an enclosed space without an external air vent? I know that a fan on
its own would only recirculate the warm air, but was hoping there would be a
system for our needs? I saw some air coolers in the argos that had a 12
litre water tank, but wasn't sure if these also required an external air
vent to work?

Thanks for any advice.

Ste