Chupo

Default Car radio failure? (very strange)

In article 8GG2f.6793$at1.5429@trnddc05, James Sweet
says...
You'll have to post the brand and model number of the radio before anyone
can help you.

Sorry, I've completely forgotten about the brand. It is a car cass
radio supplied with Opel Vectra 1992. There are three notes on the
front panel: 'Opel', 'Philips' & '684'. Unfortunately, I am not in a
position to check the labels on the inside right at the moment. Since I
am not at home, I cannot check the manual for the exact data but I
shall try to reach the information as soon as possible.

Thanks for answering me,

Best regards,

--
Chupo