Jeff Wisnia

Default ? Meter to test thermoelectric potential of unknown metal

Bill Janssen wrote:

Ok its taut-band and the taut-band is broken or melted or something. So
to repair this
meter I would have to replace the taut-band and I think that is beyond
my ability and
equipment. A replacement meter would probably be less expensive than
paying someone
to repair this one.

Sam Goldwasser tells us how he repaired one....

Maybe you can too.

Rwemember, you can only succeed as far as you dare to fail, Bill. :-)

I tore into my son's cell phone this afternoon and managed to get its
erratic keyboard working fine again by cleaning out what looked like
dried up Pepsi in the key contact area.

Read this description by Goldwasser, he who repairs everything
electronic, and maybe you'll have a go at fixin' it. (Or maybe not....)

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/...va.htm#cvartbs

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia