Dan C

Default Weed-whacker recommendation

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:13:59 -0500, Dan C wrote:

Hello all,

I'd like to buy a good weed-whacker, gasoline powered, and with the
ability to add/use optional attachments such as an edger.

What would you recommend?

Just to follow up my own post with what I ended up getting...

Some local friends thought highly of the "Echo" brand, and I got two
seperate tools instead of the combo deal. Got the straight-shaft Trimmer
model SRM-230, and the Edger model PE-200. Both seem to be very high
quality, and both got a good workout when they got home. I'm pleased.

Linux Registered User #327951