Bob Mannix

Default Aldi DIY offers next week:

"Cordless Crazy" wrote in message

david lang Wrote:
Andrew Sinclair wrote:
Has anyone out there managed to get these Apple Pies to fit the
router
table Aldi had on offer recently? I consider myself reasonably
competent in matters mechanical but whatever I do, the flipping pie
just falls through the hole in the table.

It's your own fault. If you had gone for a reputable quality brand
name
like Mr Kipling or Sarah Lee you wouldn't have this problem.

Dave

Bringing it back to a DIY topic, I suppose Mr kipling is like the
Dewalt version of the pie world, whereas the Argos 'Challenge' range
are the Aldi own brand pies.

Generally though, pies......aint they great, in what ever form they
come in!?!

No. This is DIY. They shouldn't arrive formed. Make them yourself - they are
much nicer!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)