Gunner

Default Lagun Lathes

On 10 Oct 2005 00:26:11 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

"gfulton" wrote in news:2c7b0$43499693$a2276371$920
:

"Mark Mossberg" wrote in message
Gunner,

I would rather own a Lagun knee mill, than any bridgeport.

Agreed. I had four LT-2's at my last shop. They all had nice hand flaked
tables and alot of travel.

Do they make them in Taiwan now ?? I think mine were all Spanish

Mark

There's two large Laguns at the machine shop at work. The fellows there
also told me those were Spanish. I wasn't aware that Laguns were Asian.

They are Spanish.

http://www.lagun.com/history.html

Ill have to check again..but the last several knee mills I paid any
attention two, were badged Taiwan.

Perhaps they are like Delta products?

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry