Randy Replogle

Default Carpal Tunnel ???

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:51:36 -0700, "Charles Spitzer"
wrote:

"Randy Replogle" wrote in message
.. .
What are the symptoms? I've had numbness in my palms and fingertips
for a long time. Thinking it was a neck problem I've seen a
chiropractor for several weeks without much improvement. What
exercises help? Thanks.
Randy

have an mri. i had numbness in a few fingers that turned out to be ruptured
disk in my neck, causing a vertebrae pinching the spinal cord. a
chiropractor pushing around the bones could paralyze you.

regards,
charlie
http://glassartists.org/chaniarts

I've known that I have a degeneratng disk in my neck for several
years. That's why I guessed that it is a neck problem. My chirpractor
took xrays and said he'd have to treat my like I was "in my 60's". He
has refered me to my MD for problems before and probably will again.
He said I should get an MRI but of course my MD has to prescribe that
to get it paid for,
Randy