Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Men [rolls eyes]

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Suz" saying
something like:

What a pity it's all an urban legend though, it would have been unbelievable
if it was true!

Actually, it rings a bell. My brother picked up a Victorian household
management book with just such kind of stuff in it.

Other areas covered were first aid - by crackey, they had some deadly
cures then; and the book warned against sending daughters to further
education as it would be a waste of time since women's brains weren't
suited for it.
--

Dave