DoN. Nichols

Default ? Meter to test thermoelectric potential of unknown metal

According to Jeff Wisnia :
Doug White wrote:

[ ... ]

This link seems to be busted. I pasted the full link below, but it will
need some splicing:

http://www.acromag.com/parts.
cfm?Model_ID=1&Product_Function_ID=19&Category_ID =11&Group_ID=2

[ ... ]

Hmm, it appeared busted to you? I wonder if that's got anything to do
with something I read in the business section of the Boston Globe within
the last couple of days about a couple of the upper eschelon internet
"backbone" data carriers who are having some sort of hissy catfight?
The article said that could possibly disrupt internet communications
between parts of the web in different geographic areas.

Hmm ... I hadn't heard of that problem. Looking at the internet
health report, the only thing a bit slow at the moment is my (current)
ISP talking to itself. :-)

http://scoreboard.keynote.com/scoreboard/Main.aspx

I checked that tinyurl before I posted it, and it worked. I always do
that, because of my long standing anality about hating to be cought in a
mistake by anyone other than myself. :-)

It worked for me -- enough to scare me at the price for that
otherwise desirable gadget. :-)

I checked just now and that tinyurl still worked fine from here in Red
Sox country, where we're in mourning for the next week.

Sorry about that.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564