Eric The Viking

Default Aldi DIY offers next week:

"Andrew Sinclair" wrote in message
In message 4348fba7.0@entanet, Eric The Viking
writes

When I contacted Aldi regarding the faulty pie, they were less than
sympathetic and told me that I should wear shoes in case this kind of
thing
happens again.

Has anyone out there managed to get these Apple Pies to fit the router
table Aldi had on offer recently? I consider myself reasonably competent
in matters mechanical but whatever I do, the flipping pie just falls
through the hole in the table.
--
Andrew Sinclair http://www.smellycat.org

LoL

Not to worry Andrew, I hear Lidl are running a special offer on the 26th
October where you can pick up an apple pie adapter flange for the router
table for £1.99 ( PACK OF 5 ). Might be worth checking the small print as I
reckon they might be on a box shifting exercise - you wouldn't want to get
one home to find it is only compatible with strawberry tarts.

;-)

ETV