Michael Kennedy

Default Sylvania 27" tv Brightness Flickers

"Ken Weitzel" wrote in message
Now just hoping that he hasn't left us as a result of all this, and that
we can put it all behind us and carry on

Nah. I'm still here. I just havn't torn my tv back apart yet I'll
probably get around to it later this week and order a lot of caps.
I've been visiting this newsgroup for a couple of years on and off. My
overall my expirences have been good but you always get the occasional
flamer. I tried not to get too mad with the flamer becuase arguments
escilate fast on newsgroups as we can all see and they never accomplish
anything.

And to think all of this started because I forgot the name of the anode and
I didn't bother to look it up.. I knew I gave the wrong name in the
beginning but I figured the description was clear enough. I actually
expected a post or two of critisim telling me it was the wrong name but not
an entire thread.

- Mike