Errol Groff

Default whats up with NAMES

Last year at NAMES they told us the next show was going to be at
Bowling Green. Now I hear that its going to be in Toledo OH.

What do you guys think about the changes. Is the new location a
good thing or a bad thing? Why did they move it out of Detroit area?

chuck

From my house in eastern CT to the Red Roof Inn in Maumee is 12.5
hours, 720 miles.

I know this because that is where I stop on my way to Oshkosh.

A bit more or less will not effect my decision to go or not.

I did like the facillity last year in Southgate, I found it easy to
load and unload and just a bit on the chilly side. I was in the same
arena as Scott Logan. One thing I didn't care for was the fact that I
was not early enough (my bad) for one of the seminars and the much too
small room was already jammed when I got there.

Errol Groff