Brian Lawson

Default whats up with NAMES

On 6 Oct 2005 15:36:21 GMT, (Chuck
Sherwood) wrote:

Last year at NAMES they told us the next show was going to be at
Bowling Green. Now I hear that its going to be in Toledo OH.

What do you guys think about the changes. Is the new location a
good thing or a bad thing? Why did they move it out of Detroit area?

chuck

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Chuck, et al,

Here is what Clarence Myers, one of the originals and a well respected
Director of NAMES, replied to me, so I'm posting it. His email
address is at the bottom, but I think anything that you aske him
should post here too, for all of us to see and comment about/on.

Brian.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Brian

Yes please use "facts" I sent . Please keep sending any questions you
find to us. You may invite anybody who has comments to contact us
directly, and we will answer

Talked to vendor persons and they have been out of town, and will
return first of the week to respond to any questions.

Thanks again Brian

Clarence