Scott

Default Sump Pump , whats my best solution for power failure

basementbuddy.com Its a water powered backup pump. price is not
cheap

wrote in message
oups.com...
yea, ive seen all these talked about on google groups....but not sure
which would be best for me....i read about someone thats pump was going
for 6 hours without even stopping.... i mean thats nuts...and i only
have to worry about this during a storm really since thats the only
time water tahble rises for me....what im getting at is that maybe 4-6
times a year the water table rises to the point where the basement
would flood , but with the french drain it appears to have fixed that,
as today is showing. Would a battery backup be the best bet?....or
better yet, which of those 3 options is the cheapest, without loosing
any reliablity. I just want to keep my finsihed basemnet finsihed...i
just spent about 7k in doing so.