Martin H. Eastburn

Default offsubject,,2printers,1cpu??

One computer - Rover has two usb printers.
This one uses a Cisco Print server(USB type) that the RF server drives Parallel and USB printers.
One in the shop - have two RF severs types - both parallel. System also has USB print/scan...

I don't seem to have problems with any - All of HP printers. From a 4MV MX to 5Si MX to my E-size plotter
to a 1200 and a doall machine and my 990cxi.

I know that if you delete by hand a print queue - XP will re-install it for you. Even if you did it
on purpose!

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Bob May wrote:
The driver for the copier/scanner/printer is going to be the problem. I've
been there and failed because the driver for that C/S/P just took over
whatever resources that were available and kept them for itself. I didn't
try using a serial port for the second printer but that may work as will a
secod printer on the USB bus.
This is one serious failing of HP printers as they don't like to work with
each other.

--
Why do penguins walk so far to get to their nesting grounds?