dutch

Yes this is a keyboard, 1990 vintage. I am a tech but not used to working
on this kind of instrument. Have service manual but no support from KORG.
Box was opened up to repair a broken programming key. The key is now fixed
but the instrument does not complete its initializing sequence. Connections
have been checked, ROMs have been checked. Not sure exactly what to look
for or where to look for it. I have access to just about any type of test
equipment and I know how to use most of it pretty well. I have trouble with
some of the advanced analyzers.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

D.E.

"Mike W." wrote in message
I assume this is a keyboard? Describe the problem in detail, someone may be
able to help you troubleshoot.

"dutch" wrote in message
I'm wondering if anyone has had any experiance working on a KORG T3?